Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Most Beautiful Flower with the Exquisite Scent of All the Good that Life has to Offer

2/28/94













The lesson of:

“The Most Beautiful Flower with the

Exquisite Scent of All the Good

that Life has to Offer
Written by Kahuna Don



You are “Traveler” seeking the meaning of your life and what to do when you find the answer. You have traveled thousands of miles, searched through many countries, and have exhausted all resources available. One day, you find yourself atop a mountain high above a tropical rain forest. Weary and disappointed almost to the point of hopelessness, you recall the lesson of “The complete Huna breath.” Closing your eyes you begin when suddenly you catch a faint fragrance unlike anything you have ever experienced. Instantly, you are on your feet, your heart racing with excitement, vectoring to determine the direction of this fragrance. It appears to be coming from the edge of the cliff. Looking over and down the face of this sheer cliff, you see a lone plant with a flower growing from a tiny crack in the stone. It is “The Most Beautiful Flower with the Exquisite Scent of All the Good that Life has to Offer.” Trembling with excitement, you must get a closer look. Tying a rope around a large rock, you rappel to the site. The moment you approach “The Most Beautiful Flower with the Exquisite Scent of All the Good that Life has to Offer,” you know that this is what you have been searching for all of your life. This moment, this time, this place, is yours. Hanging by a rope, gazing majestically, totally spellbound, a voice from the flower speaks and says, “We have found each other, For I too have been searching for you.”

I invite the question —

What will you do?

4 comments:

  1. I paused awhile and let myself breath that deep Huna Breath. I received the answer that was there all along. What would I do is what I have done. I remember walking into your class and I remember my life and my body and my mind and my spirit resonating to your teachings. I would thank that precious flower for the honor of our meeting and recall it as often as I could like the Huna Breath to keep in touch with all the wonders of the universe. Thank you so much for that beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to Thank You for your inspiration and spiritual Knowledge, I use my Huna Breath daily as I bless my water and my day. You've been a great teacher and again I Thank you.
    Many Blessings,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have your teachings in my mind daily, I use them in just about everything that goes on in my life. When my son hurt his back a few days ago, I immdiately used Huna Breath and was able to assist him with out going into panic. He was in great pain, I got the ice and started giving him Reiki right away. Any other time my mind would have gone blank and not be able to assist him. Thank you..
    Blessings,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha mai e Grace,
    As you can see, I have sent you replies via different methods. Just practicing more Huna Magic and expanding my "Outside the box" experiences....
    Mahalo for your comments....
    Kahuna Don

    ReplyDelete